Orientation Forms

New students, click here to complete your Orientation forms:

       Orientation Forms

Summer I Course Evaluations

Summer I course evaluations are available through June 30th. Please log in to My Union during this time to complete your evaluations.

COVID-19 Update

For questions related to Union's COVID-19 response, please visit the following link: www.unionky.edu/covid